Can you write? Are you passionate about communication? Are you good at helping others communicate effectively? If so, a leading management consulting firm requires your skills. We are looking for an editor to join their Johannesburg-based communications team.
- Write drafts of articles and publications
- Edit documents such as presentations, proposals and reports
- Provide feedback to consultants and empower them to improve the quality of their written communications
- Support internal office communication projects as needed
Skills and attributes required
- A Bachelor’s degree from a leading university, ideally in communications or a related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in a communications-related field, such as journalism or corporate communications
- Superior editing, writing and verbal reasoning skills
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
Writers, editors, communications specialists – get in touch!
Send your CV and qualifications email@example.com
*Only South African-born citizens or naturalised South African citizens will be considered for the Johannesburg office.
*Kenyan and Nigerian candidates will be considered for the organisation’s offices in Nairobi and Lagos
Applications close on 31 July 2017
Fusion Consulting is an executive search firm with close to two decades’ experience in successfully headhunting exceptional individuals in the South African and international markets. We specialise in identifying and attracting the finest talent across industry sectors, and provide our corporate and public sector clients with both executive and specialist skills headhunting services. As a “new generation” search firm, we pride ourselves on our ability to adapt, offer flexible solutions, and to respond to our clients’ changing needs. Our company culture values team work, dedication, and a sense of individual accountability. We strive to fully utilize each team member’s strengths and abilities, and offer progression opportunities in line with career aspirations.